Monday, January 22, 2007

Dan Grabill Treatment Update

Last week we asked prayer for Dan Grabill of the Brookville, Ohio, church, as he was diagnosed with lymphoma. Here, used by permission, is an update from Dan:

This was a shocker. What started out as a simple pain in the leg became a lymphoma. The treatment has begun and is working. The pain has subsided about 75 percent.

Now, getting used to the poison in my system is another matter. God wants to do something bigger through this than just relieve my pain, so pray that I not miss those opportunities to reflect the glories of His person.

This was a quick thing that came upon me, and I know that the Lord is using it for His eternal glory. The pain and discomfort I know are temporary, but prayer support helps through those times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home