Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Randy Smith Breaks Ankle--A Prayer Request


Please pray for a complete recovery and superior medical treatment for Dr. Randy Smith (pictured), pastor of the Grace Brethren church in Sebring, Florida, who broke his ankle this past week sliding into second base during a ball game.

In an e-mail Randy said, "I am blessed. I was asking God for a 'break' but He took me a bit more literally than I expected.

"Our new building will be ready soon, finishing touches are underway as I speak. I will be out for an extended period as I get evaluated for surgery on the 15th and anticipate a long journey."

Dr. Randall Smith is a respected Bible teacher who has lived and worked in the places of the Bible for more than a quarter of his Life. Randy studied in Jerusalem and holds degrees in Near East Archaeology and a Doctorate in Comparative Religion from Conservative Theological Seminary.

He and his wife Dottie have three children and have lived in Sebring since 2002.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home