Friday, September 05, 2008

Soldotna Peninsula Gains a Youth Pastor


Wednesday of this week, Jeremy Norton (pictured with his wife, Nicole) moved from Alberta to Soldotna, Alaska, to join with Pastor Keith Randall and others as youth pastor of the Peninsula Grace Brethren Church in Alaska.

In his bio on the church website, Jeremy says, "I am currently in my final semester at Alberta Bible College and will have obtained my BA in 'Leadership and Ministry' by the end of summer 2008. Throughout my time at ABC, I have also been ministering within the youth and music ministries at Grace Baptist Church in Airdrie, Alberta.

"We are very excited to embrace this next season in our lives! For more information on our past and present lives, please visit www.jeremyornicole.spaces.live.com."

More information may also be found on the Peninsula website by clicking here.Thank You,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home