Friday, March 05, 2010

Justin Hayes Receives Active Duty Notice

Justin Hayes, who was recently ordained to the ministry in the Heartland District so he can enter the U.S. Navy chaplaincy, has received this good news:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your prayers! The Lord heard and answered.

I received a call this morning from chief warrant officer Rudolph out of Indianapolis and he informed me that I have been selected for active duty! He wasn’t sure what school they would send me to yet, but that should be coming soon as well.

The earliest time of departure would be the May school. He thought that would most likely be the one they would send me to. Thank you all for your tremendous support. This would not have happened if you hadn’t poured yourselves into me and my family.

God Bless!

Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home