Thursday, June 19, 2008

Latest AGBM e-newsletter Released

The latest SOA JR (Sharpening One Another, Joel Richards) e-mail newsletter from AGBM president Joel Richards has just been released. Here is an excerpt from his introductory comments. If you are in the AGBM and do not receive his newsletter, contact him at jerichards@sbcglobal.net to be added.

I love it, I love it, I love it. Spring/Summer is always a wonderful time of the year. For most of us, we enjoy the most pleasant time of the climate zones we live in (I am really sorry if you have had the unusual rains). Graduations are probably over. Weddings may be around the corner. Summer ministries kick in to full gear. And soon, many of us will join together in Florida for National Conference.

In the words of John the Apostle, " I am praying that all is well with you and that your body is as healthy as I know your soul is." 3 John 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home